- Guido Gobino is an innovator and top player in the field of the artisan chocolate and a leading figure of the made in Italy. With the aim of increasing the brand visibility, Mailander designed a long-term communication strategy to increase the awareness of journalists and influencers. One of the first opportunity to enhance the visibility of the brand has been the celebration of the 10 years of the Bottega di Via Lagrange.
An invitational, addressed to opinion leaders and stake holders, has been organized in the baroque courtyard of Palazzo Asinari, extraordinarily open just for the occasion. During the reception, guests tasted Tourinot n.10 - a special chocolate created to celebrate the anniversary, and experimented with the sensorial analysis of chocolate at a dedicated corner. To exploit the potential of the event, a special moment has been dedicated to the press: the same day, journalists and bloggers had a guided tour of the historic plant in via Cagliari.
Gruppo Piemontese Cavalieri del Lavoro
- In September 2008 Gruppo Piemontese Cavalieri del Lavoro organized the meeting: “Research, technological innovation and relationship between universities and business”. The congress was the National annual reference meeting for the Federation of the “Cavalieri del Lavoro”. Over 600 participants - press associates and authorities – attended the two panel discussions held at the Lingotto Fair complex which focused on the relationship between universities and the business world. Great success also for the welcome dinner organized in the spectacular setting of the Galleria di Diana in the Venaria Reale and in the subsequent gala dinner held in the seventeenth century halls of Palazzo Falletti di Barolo in Turin.
Mailander’s consultancy outlined the approach and general design of the event, formulated the feasibility study and managed the budget, handled all relations with involved bodies and institutions (National Association and Regional Federation of the “Cavalieri del Lavoro”, trade associations, local authorities, chosen venues), contributed to the identification and management of sponsors, chose and coordinated suppliers. Further, the agency organised the hospitality (hotels, transport and social program), supervised the formulation of the event’s visual identity as well as the production of all materials required.
Corriere della Sera
- Mailander worked along side RCS MediaGroup for the presentation of one of the main editorial news of the year: Corriere della Sera Torino.
For the launch of the newspaper it has been organized an invitational at Teatro Regio.
Massimo Gramellini showed the DNA and future challenges of the journal, supported on the stage by outstanding guests: from the actress Giovanna Mezzogiorno to the playwright Laura Curino, from the poet Guido Catalano to the anchorman Massimo Giletti, ending with the editor on chief of Corriere della Sera Luciano Fontana and Urbano Cairo, President and CEO of RCS MediaGroup. The reaction of the city exceeded any expectations: more than 1.400 attendes among local authorities (political, religious, military, judicial ones), representatives of all main cultural institutions, leaders of trade associations, business and financial community and many vips and in the fields of sport, entertainment, culture and fashion.
EXPO Ferroviaria 2017
- For its 8th edition, EXPO Ferroviaria - the unique Italian event where the protagonist is the railway world - left the historic venue of Turin to make its debut in Rho Fiera Milano. The choice has been rewarded by a great success in terms of numbers of visitors, exhibitors, international delegations, and involvement of journalists.
Mailander worked alongside Mack Brooks, turning a B2B event into an appealing appointment through a successful cross-media strategy mixing RP, event organization, media relations and social media activity.
For the official Opening Ceremony of the fair Mailander designed and organized a round table during which the Minister of Transport Graziano Delrio, the CEO of Ferrovie dello Stato and the highest institutional and entrepreneurial representatives of the sector discussed the strategic development of the Italian railway network.
- Lagrange12 is a luxury multi-brand store, among the 100 Best Shops on the Camera Italiana Buyer Moda list, situated in Via Lagrange, in the shopping district of Turin’s Old Town.
For the inauguration of the FW season, L12 and Mailander organised the «Fall Winter Welcome Party», an exclusive event aimed at fashion addicts, journalists and representatives of the top Italian and international brands.
The evening was a celebration of Turin style, linking up Via Lagrange, the city’s exclusive fashion street, with Piazza Carignano, where the award-winning Del Cambio restaurant hosted an exclusive dinner for 50 international guests, and the Courtyard of Palazzo Carignano, the heart of the event. This was the first time this novel location had hosted a private event, amazing guests with its aerial installations, the virtuoso performance of the Yamaha pianist, artistic performances and lighting effects that integrated perfectly with the rigorous Baroque style of Juvarra.
- Eataly turns 10 in 2017, and this anniversary is the ideal occasion to relaunch the values, innovative spirit, international nature and economic strength of a brand recognised all over the world.
Mailander is supporting and accompanying Eataly in this project to strengthen and bring renewed vigour to the brand.
The project will kick off with the inauguration of the new Wine Cellar, a place with a «pop» ambience featuring an outstanding selection of thousands of top-quality labels aimed at the high end of the market.
To offer a taste of the celebrations on their way for the tenth anniversary, present the new look of the premises and redefine the reference target in terms of quality, the first invitation-only evening in the history of the brand was organised, featuring live music, culinary creations and inspiring speeches by the founder Oscar Farinetti and the MD Andrea Guerra.
- Prada Group and Fai – Fondo Ambiente Italiano have been working together for some time now on a challenging project to promote Italy’s cultural heritage: when the Group opens a new store in Italy, it supports projects to restore and enhance the artistic heritage of the city.
Within the framework of this project, on the occasion of the opening of its first store in Turin, Prada paid homage to the city by donating new curtains to the stage of the Teatro Regio.
To celebrate both events, leading authorities and personalities took part in an evening held in the store, featuring two-star culinary creations and music ranging from jazz to symphonic.
Kairos, a Julius Baer Company
- Established in 1999, Kairos is one of the most successful independent firms in Italy in the asset management sector.
Mailander has assisted the Group from its launch to 2016, supporting its growth and positioning through an integrated, long-term communication strategy which included media relations, senior management positioning, planning and management of sponsorship programs and advertising campaigns.
Mailander has designed and managed over 30 events in all the Group’s offices, most focused on the financial markets but also many cultural and high level entertainment events.
The event Kairos is best known for is the annual meeting on the outlook for financial markets. An appointment not to be missed in view of the quality content offered. More than 400 selected private and public investors attend the conference. Among the keynote speakers, Nobel prize winners like RJ Schiller, Jospeh Stiglitz and Paul Krugman.
Gatti Pavesi Bianchi
- Gatti Pavesi Bianchi is an independent law firm based in Milan and Roma. It is one of the best-known players in Italy for particularly complex corporate and structured finance transactions, M&A, equity capital markets and debt restructuring. Most of them have radically changed the Italian economic scenario, such as the privatization of ENI, ENEL, Banca Commerciale Italiana and the Telecom takeover.
Mailander suggested to organize a cycle of encounters for the in-depth study of specific themes, offering quality content and current issues with an innovative slant.
The first of these, entitled “Where is the restructuring of the banking system currently at?», sought to look at the progress made on the changes under way and regarding future scenarios in the banking system.
Taking part in the round-table discussion were speakers such as Alessandro Potestà (Quaestio Capital Management), Massimo Della Ragione (Goldman Sachs), Giuseppe Castagna (Banca Popolare).
FIA Sport Conference Week 2016
- After England, Germany and Mexico, it was Italy’s turn to welcome the Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile for the new edition of the Sport Conference, the benchmark event for motor sports worldwide.
With 140 countries involved, over 199 sports clubs present, 500 delegates and over 50 international speakers, the FIA Sport Conference 2016 discussed the future of motor sports worldwide, covering the various disciplines ranging from F1 to Rally, as well as Formula X racing, kart racing, drifting and vintage car races.
The Lingotto Conference Centre hosted the plenary sessions, where entrepreneurs, drivers, engineers and stakeholders spoke about their experience. The complexity of this televised event was handled by a live direction, thanks to advanced technologies that made it possible to give the event an interactive, dynamic character.
Participants were offered a unique experience also during the Italian-style evening events, including a welcome cocktail held at the automobile Museum in Turin, a gala dinner in the enchanting Reggia di Venaria Reale and the concluding evening at the Mediaeval.
56° European Commodities Exchange
- For two days in October 2016, Turin hosted the 56th edition of the European Commodities Exchange, which in 11,000 square metres of exhibition space brought together 3000 operators, 120 exhibitors and 20 highly qualified partners from the food and farming commodities sector, from 56 countries.
This annual event is the leading European encounter for operators in the sector.
A multi-disciplinary team took care of planning and organising the event from start to finish. Starting out from an analysis of the sector, Mailander took care of fitting out the exhibition area, the commercial management of the spaces and the completion of important economic partnerships at European level, as well as creating the e-commerce website and a dedicated app, organising the gala dinner at the Juventus Stadium on the occasion of the Italy-Spain match and organising the general meeting with the 38 presidents of the European Exchanges, in prestigious locations such as the Accademia delle Scienze in Turin.
- On Valentine’s Day in 2014, in Piazza Montecitorio in Rome, the entrepreneurs of the Piemonte region, led by the Vice-President of Confindustria Licia Mattioli, took part in the event “Amo l’Italia, ma basta” . 5914 roses, one for each business in the region, were laid in the square: a symbolic gesture of protest against the indifference of politics and the immobilism of the Italian government. At the same time, under the slogan ““No recovery without businesses», the website www.ripresaeimpresa.it was launched to allow each entrepreneur to explain the difficulties and inefficiencies that make it exasperatingly difficult to do business in Italy. The initiative was launched during an extra-ordinary meeting of Piedomntese Confindustria Association, at the presence of Giorgio Squizi, National President of Confindustria.
Mailander has worked alongside Unione Industriale the various stages of the project, organised the flash mob in Rome and took care of media relations in coordination with the management of the Unione Industriale association and the press office of Confindustria. The results were more than 320 press articles and radio/tv report.
Relais & Chateaux
- R&C, the Association that gathers about 500 among the best charme and luxury hotels in addition to gourmet restaurants in 60 countries, chose Turin to host its annual congress in 2012.
The task was on one side that of organizing such an important event at international level and, on the other, valorizing the city and its territory. The main issues at the congress, the ‘made in Italy’ and the ‘dolce vita’ were dealt with by enhancing the country’s appeal in terms of history, tradition, cuisine, and culture.
The congress lasted three days, engaged about 600 participants from the 5 continents, 21 top chefs and more than 10 locations. The plenary session of the annual general meeting took place in the Carignano Theatre; the Museo Nazionale dell’ Automobile hosted the “get together evening”,a standing cocktail realized with the contribution of 16 Italian grand chefs while the Reggia di Venaria was the spectacular location of the gala dinner. The famous city’s historical cafes welcomed all the country delegation managers meetings, while at Eataly it has been oprganized an “Italian dinner”. A special program dedicated only to the Grand Chefs included a visit to the Pollenzo Agency and the wine bank to go through a path of Langhe wines.
MEF Museo Enzo Ferrari
- The Enzo Ferrari House Museum or MEF (Museo Enzo Ferrari) is a museum dedicated to one of Italy’s most celebrated legends, one of the leading lights of the Twentieth Century, Enzo Ferrari. It opened on 10 March 2012, kicking off Modena’s new international destination marketing plan.
Mailander managed the strategic plan to a model that included a partnership between the Modena Chamber of Commerce and Emilia Romagna Tourist Authority through the jointly-owned company APT Servizi. Mailander managed the launch of the Museum at national and international level among the top museums in the world, planning the concept and organization of the opening ceremony and inauguration in the presence of personalities and authorities, together with the Ferrari Family, Lapo Elkann, and celebrities in the motoring field, after which the museum opened its doors to the city.
600 accredited journalists, 300 newspapers involved, 12.000 visitors from all over the world over the week-end, more than 3,000 press articles, 600 of which were outside Italy.
Museo Nazionale dell’Automobile di Torino
- This historic automobile museum in a city that’s a symbol of Italy’s automotive prowess was opened in 2011, following a four-year refurbishment designed and conceived by the architect Cino Zucchi and the exhibition designer François Confino. The museum was transformed as a result, becoming one of the great cultural, social and lifestyle ambassadors of Turin and Italy on the international stage. A communications project centred on the innovative content of the museum and on showcasing it as an integral and enriching element in an international destination marketing plan. The reopening of the museum was the centrepiece of a large event launching the celebrations to mark the 150th anniversary of the unification of Italy. A gala dinner with 500 participants from all over the world, a press conference attended by 200 journalists, and the highlight, in the occasion of the celebrations for the 150 years of Italian Unity, divided in two important moments: In the morning the Italian President Giorgio Napolitano opened the Museum with 150 representatives of Italian excellence; in the afternoon, ribbon cutting ceremony in the presence of authorities and 4,000 selected guest.
- Diasorin Spa is one of the most important Italian names at international level in the biotech sector, specialising in immunodiagnostics and in vitro diagnostics, listed on the Milan Stock Exchange (MIB 30) since 2007.
Within the framework of a long-term financial and medical-scientific communication project, Mailander proposed a celebration of the tenth anniversary of the management buy-out and the positive case history represented by Dasorin, with a large convention on successful models in Italian finance and entrepreneurship in the world. In November 2010 Palazzo Mezzanotte, the congress centre of Borsa Italiana, hosted the encounter “Science, finance, and successful models and business sectors in Italian biotechnologies”.
The round-table discussion was moderated by the Director of Radiocor Sole 24 Ore, Fabio Tamburini, with the participation – alongside the top management of Diasorin Spa and the Managing Director of Borsa Italiana - of illustrious representatives of finance and industry but also the scientific and academic communities, like Prof. Vincenzo Atella, who presented results of his research «Value of diagnosis and its effetc on healthcare expense»
Tosetti Value e Morgan Stanley
- Founded in 1997, Tosetti Value is a leading Multi-Family Office and Advisory SIM in Europe, offering its clients financial advice. It is an independent firm, assisting 54 families, companies and institutions with around 5 billion Euros under advisory.
In 2008, Mailander devised the congress «China and India, the evolution of financial markets and the role played by hedge funds» for Tosetti Value. The encounter took a close look at the prospects and potential of Asian markets, with high-profile dialogue aimed at a carefully selected audience of investors (institutions, companies, HNWI). The event, organised in partnership with Morgan Stanley International, brought together four top economists: Arnab Banerji, a partner in Lansdowne and former advisor to Tony Blair; Domenico Siniscalco, Vice-Chairman of Morgan Stanley International; Paul Ruddock co-founder of Lansdowne Partners and Stephen Jen, Managing Director and Chief Currency Economist at Morgan Stanley. The convention was held in the seventeenth-century Sala dei Mappamondi in the Accademia delle Scienze in Turin, and was followed by a private visit to the Statue Room in the Egyptian Museum of Turin.
- Banca Leonardo was founded in Milan in October 1999.
In April 2006, a group of European investors coordinated by Gerardo Braggiotti purchased and recapitalised Banca Leonardo, with the aim of creating the first private, independent investment bank in Italy. Today, also as a result of significant investments and extraordinary financial transactions with a view to strengthening its core business, Banca Leonardo focuses on Wealth Management, both directly and through its subsidiaries in Italy, France and Switzerland.
In 2007, Banca Leonardo opened its Turin office, one of the priority stages in the Group’s development plan.
To present this new financial project to the city’s economy, culture and institutions, a cocktail party was organised in the historic premises of the Unione Industriale association.
The Group was represented by the speakers Giuseppe Vita, Andrea Beltratti and Gerardo Braggiotti, while the audience was composed of top names such as Sergio Marchionne, John Elkann and Andrea Agnelli, Alessandro Potestà and Luigi De Puppi, as well as the presidents of the main business associations in the city and the top management of the largest companies in the region.
- Girard-Perregaux is a long-established Swiss watchmaker, founded in Geneva in 1791.
The company took part in the celebrations for the bicentennial of Borsa Italiana, to which it dedicated a special limited edition, the “ww.tc. Financial Milano”: the only watch in the world able to show, at the same time, the opening hours of the top financial markets: Milan, New York, London, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
The preview of the chronograph watch took place during an exclusive event organised in Palazzo Mezzanotte. The evening was attended by the Managing Director of Borsa Italiana, Massimo Capuano, and began with a debate entitled “Collecting: both a passion and an investment”, with the participation of the famous collector Simon Kidston, and continued with a cocktail in the Roman archaeological area, fitted out for the occasion with a special watch-maker atelier.